Monday, February 17, 2020
F.A.Q's for RENTERS
- How much is the application fee for each adult living in the property?
- The application fee is $100 for the first adult and $25 for each additional adult living in the property. If the property has a condo or home owners association, there may be an additional fee to the association. Please contact us about specific application fee’s for the property you are interested in.
- How long does it take to get an application approved?
- Most applications are processed within 24hrs.
- How much is the security deposit?
- Deposits or Surety Bonds may be as little as $88 and are based on the applicants credit and rental history.
- Do I have to pay first and last months rent?
- The date you take possession of the property will determine the prorated amount of rent due for the first month and last months rent may be required depending on the acceptance criteria and results of the application.
- Can I pay my rent online?
- Yes. Seaside Paradise Rentals offers options to pay rent via Paypal, electronic funds transfer and credit card.
- Are pets allowed?
- Some properties may allow pets. Please contact us to discuss your pet friendly needs.
- May I smoke inside the home/condo?
- Some properties allow smoking while others do not. Please contact us about specific property criteria; however, if smoking is permitted we recommend you smoke outside the unit.
- What happens if I need to move out before the end of my lease?
- If you need to move out before the end of your lease, please contact us for proper move-out terms.
- When is rent due?
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is late after the 5th of each month.
Questions from Renters
Questions from Owners